- An abundance of high energy, smiles and a contagious personality
- To be able to teach once trained from our proved curriculum.
- You will to assist in teaching classes to 3-10 year olds with 3 other instructors in the gym at the same time, we will train you to teach kids of all ages.
- You’re totally open to having fun at work, love giving high 5’s and making a child's day better! (Experience in child development, physical education and/or gymnastics helps as well)
- You live to serve! Making others feel good makes you feel good.
- Kids really like you, but their parents really like you too.
- You love to have fun but you know when to buckle down and do work.
- Bonuses paid based upon your performance
- flexible scheduling - 4 hour shifts Mon-Sunday and even some 8 hour shifts based upon your schedule
- Pay based upon your experience
- Staff trainings
- Birthday Parties on weekends and you will receive Tips in addition to your pay!
- Kids/Parents will count down the days each week until they get to see you in class each week.
- Staff outings / team building events
When you work somewhere this fun, it doesn’t even feel like a job.
Want to wake up excited to go to work every morning, confident that you’re making a difference while having a blast? You’ve come to the right place. The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development center for children ages 4 months through 12 years. Programs offer children a Springboard to Life’s Adventures by using movement-based learning and imaginative play to help build the confidence and skills needed at each stage of childhood.
For over 40 years, our trained instructors have nurtured happy, confident kids through parent/child classes, gymnastics, dance and sports prep, plus enjoyable extras like camps, Parentsʼ Survival Nights and Awesome Birthday Bash parties. As a part of The Little Gym team, you will be part of a family dedicated to the growth and development of children all over the globe. We are looking for fun, outgoing, talented individuals who are looking to make a difference in their community. If this sounds like you, check out our open positions!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Little Gym Franchising Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)