- Teach amazing classes based on our proven curriculum and teaching method (don’t worry, we’ll teach you how!)
- Provide an outstanding customer service experience. We treat our members like family!
- So fresh and so clean, clean! It’s important that we work to keep our gym and lobby area cleaned and disinfected at all times.
- You’re totally open to being a goofball and love celebrating kid’s success. (A background in child development, physical education, gymnastics or dance helps as well.)
- You live to serve! Making others feel good makes you feel good.
- Kids really like you, but their parents really like you too.
- You were voted most likely to be in a good mood by your high school classmates.
- You love to have fun but you know when to buckle down and do work.
- Kids walk out of our classes more confident than when they walked in.
- You’ll get your steps in and close your activity rings while you work because you’ll be moving all day.
- We get to build relationships with kids and their families and those relationships last a lifetime!
- You could get paid to fold t-shirts or you could get paid to act like a dinosaur. The choice is yours.
- This may not be your career but we’re sure going to train you like it is.
When you work somewhere this fun, it doesn’t even feel like a job.
Want to wake up excited to go to work every morning, confident that you’re making a difference while having a blast? You’ve come to the right place. The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development center for children ages 4 months through 12 years. Programs offer children a Springboard to Life’s Adventures by using movement-based learning and imaginative play to help build the confidence and skills needed at each stage of childhood.
For over 40 years, our trained instructors have nurtured happy, confident kids through parent/child classes, gymnastics, dance and sports prep, plus enjoyable extras like camps, Parentsʼ Survival Nights and Awesome Birthday Bash parties. As a part of The Little Gym team, you will be part of a family dedicated to the growth and development of children all over the globe. We are looking for fun, outgoing, talented individuals who are looking to make a difference in their community. If this sounds like you, check out our open positions!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Little Gym Franchising Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)