- Host the most amazing birthday parties (don’t worry, we’ll teach you how!)
- Provide outstanding customer service and membership experience. We treat our members like family here.
- Who runs the weekend?... Y O U!! Work with the Team to be their best selves and to give the best party experience possible!
- Inspire cleanliness; the gym is after all a home away from home.
- Excite and invite all new customers to become part of The Little Gym family!
- You’re totally open to being a goofball and love giving high 5’s. (A background in child development, physical education and/or gymnastics helps as well but is not a requirement)
- You live to serve! Making others feel good makes you feel good.
- Kids really like you, but their parents really like you too.
- You were voted most likely to be in a good mood by your high school classmates.
- You love to have fun, but you know when to buckle down and do work.
- You are looking for 15 to 20 hours per week/weekend.
- Kids walk out of our parties and classes more confident than when they walked in every single day.
- You’ll get your steps in and close your activity rings while you work because you’ll be moving all day.
- We take our fun pretty seriously but also take the role we play in our community and with each child we meet seriously. The relationships you’ll build here will last a lifetime.
- You could get paid to fold t-shirts or you could get paid to act like a dinosaur. The choice is yours.
- This may not be your career but we are sure going to train you like it is.
When you work somewhere this fun, it doesn’t even feel like a job.
Want to wake up excited to go to work every morning, confident that you’re making a difference while having a blast? You’ve come to the right place. The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development center for children ages 4 months through 12 years. Programs offer children a Springboard to Life’s Adventures by using movement-based learning and imaginative play to help build the confidence and skills needed at each stage of childhood.
For over 40 years, our trained instructors have nurtured happy, confident kids through parent/child classes, gymnastics, dance and sports prep, plus enjoyable extras like camps, Parentsʼ Survival Nights and Awesome Birthday Bash parties. As a part of The Little Gym team, you will be part of a family dedicated to the growth and development of children all over the globe. We are looking for fun, outgoing, talented individuals who are looking to make a difference in their community. If this sounds like you, check out our open positions!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Little Gym Franchising Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)