Through an energetic style, enthusiasm for fitness as well as the natural ability to put a smile on the faces of children of all ages, the Assistant Instructor will teach Awesome classes based on our proven curriculum and teaching methods. As well as, provide the most outstanding birthday parties at The Little Gym of Arlington / Mansfield. All Instructors provide customer service on a level that is exceeding our clients’ expectations. They will have a sense of ownership over their The Little Gym and will ensure that their amazing birthday parties and exceptional classes are representative of The Little Gym brand.
* Teach the most Awesome classes and Deliver exceptional Birthday Parties and superior customer service always!
* Provide high-level customer service and exceptional hospitality to our The Little Gym Members and potential members.
* Reinforcement of the Core Values and Mission Statement of The Little Gym through complete understanding of The Little Gym philosophy and program.
* Work with a dynamic team of individuals to build relationships with children, parents and other team members
* Responsible for appearance (cleanliness, organization, etc.) of facility and team.
* Maintain safe environment in and outside the gym.
Why work at The Little Gym of Arlington/Mansfield?
* The Little Gym training program has laid the foundation for our instructors to become educators, nurses, psychologists, physical therapists, and nutritionists to name a few.
* Leadership skills – leading a class or a birthday party is great way to hone your leadership skills.
* Presentation skills and public speaking – boost your confidence and increase your ability to effectively present content to a group in a fresh, exciting way.
* Sales and Communication skills – learn effective communication skills as you perfect your selling skills with The Little Gym sales training.
* Have Serious Fun putting a smile on every child’s face that walks through the doors!
* Experience with children, gymnastics, fitness, dance or in hospitality, luxury brand retail is a plus
* Superior customer service skills / Excellent interpersonal skills and service-oriented outlook
* Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
* Exceptional communication skills
* Proficient computer knowledge
* A personal passion for fitness and enthusiasm to help kids soar!
* Ability to work flexible/non-traditional hours. Weekend hours required.
This is a Part-time position.
When you work somewhere this fun, it doesn’t even feel like a job.
Want to wake up excited to go to work every morning, confident that you’re making a difference while having a blast? You’ve come to the right place. The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development center for children ages 4 months through 12 years. Programs offer children a Springboard to Life’s Adventures by using movement-based learning and imaginative play to help build the confidence and skills needed at each stage of childhood.
For over 40 years, our trained instructors have nurtured happy, confident kids through parent/child classes, gymnastics, dance and sports prep, plus enjoyable extras like camps, Parentsʼ Survival Nights and Awesome Birthday Bash parties. As a part of The Little Gym team, you will be part of a family dedicated to the growth and development of children all over the globe. We are looking for fun, outgoing, talented individuals who are looking to make a difference in their community. If this sounds like you, check out our open positions!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Little Gym Franchising Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)