Do you LOVE kids and fun? Looking for a job that gets you moving and grooving? The Little Gym of Columbia, MD is looking for a fun-loving, energetic individual to teach kids to love gymnastics!
- Teach amazing classes based on our proven curriculum and teaching method (don't worry, we'll teach you how!)
- Provide outstanding customer service and membership experience. We treat our members like family here.
- Host great birthday parties for our great kids!
- Work with our fun-loving team to enroll new families, work on memberships, and keep the gym as clean and safe as possible!
- Background in gymnastics, cheer, or dance a must-have!
- You love to have fun and goof around with kids!
- Experience with kinesiology and movement a definite plus!
- All training necessary will be provided on a fully paid basis
Available Shifts and Compensation:
- Part-time, ranging from 15-20 hours/week
- Part-time weekdays (morning and evening shifts available!)
- Part-time weekends (morning and evening shifts available!)
- Compensation based on experience
About Our Company!
With more than 300 locations across the globe, The Little Gym is the worlds premier enrichment and physical development center for kids 4 months through 12 years. For nearly four decades, The Little Gym has helped millions of kids experience the thrill of achievement, develop new skills, and find new confidence through a variety of gymnastics-based programs. Parent/Child, Pre-K and Grade School classes are all taught in a clean, fun, safe and nurturing environment, which encourages children to develop at their own pace.
Instructors work closely with Directors to ensure that children and their parents experience Serious Fun in every program. A popular position with college and high-school students due to the flexible scheduling, ideal candidates will have some background in child development, experience putting smiles on the faces of children, and an energetic, fun-loving attitude.
We are looking forward to reading your application!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)